Case Officers in the Regulatory Theme deliver services that protect the public, the environment, homes and communities including planning, enforcement, land charges, licensing and events and commercial services such as parking permits, cesspool emptying and burials.
In this role you will be providing administrative and clerical support to your colleagues. No two days will be the same, activities will be varied including such things as answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries, responding to emails and on-line communications, producing letters via templates and mail merge, scanning and filing (electronically) of key documents, data -entry and database management and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Experience of working in an office environment would be an advantage.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be a team player who can work in a flexible and supportive manner
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at once and manage their own time well
- Deliver their work to a consistently high standard with great attention to detail
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Have excellent IT skills, proficient in using Microsoft Office
Interviews will take place on the week commencing 2 September 2019.