Planning Policy Officer
South West Surrey
Salary range £26,029 to £32,894 + £1,239 essential car user allowance, per annum
You will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Generous annual and flexi leave allowance with Christmas office closure.
- The opportunity to buy up to 10 additional days’ annual leave.
- Enrolment to our discount scheme for local leisure centres.
- Generous pension scheme
- Do you have a degree in Planning or a related subject?
- Do you have a keen knowledge and interest of the planning system, including in relation to CIL?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join the Planning Policy Team and help to prepare and deliver the new Waverley Local Plan and the Community Infrastructure Levy. There may also be an opportunity to support communities that are preparing Neighbourhood Plans.
You must be willing to take on a new challenge, be meticulous in maintaining accurate records and able to manage your time to deliver tasks to a high standard and on time.
This post is a full time role. However, all applications will be considered.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Matthew Ellis Team Leader (Local Plans and Planning Policy) on 01483 523297 or Graham Parrott, Planning Policy Manager on 01483 523472.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: Monday 9 September 2019
Interview date: Monday 16 September 2019
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.
How to Apply