ICT Service Analyst
Elmbridge Borough Council
Salary: £21,955 - £29,403pa
Closing date: 10 June 2019
Interview date: 20 June 2019
- Can you multi-task, problem solve and offer a variety of technical support?
- Do you have great communication skills, attention to detail and a customer focused attitude?
- Do you work well within a team, enjoy helping others and can interact with people at different levels and abilities?
If the answer is ‘yes’, we may have the role for you.
The word ‘progressive’ isn’t one normally associated with councils but in our case, that is exactly what you will find. A progressive organisation determined to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are progressive in terms of our culture and our attitude to our people and our work place, we are progressive in terms of our approach to the wellbeing of our people and most relevantly to you, we are progressive in our attitude to our IT and our digital future.
Our customers expect to be able to access information, pay bills and contact us at a time that suits them, and our IT infrastructure has been developed to enable them to do this. In keeping with our attitude to flexible working, our people expect to access their email and work programmes whenever they want to, and our IT infrastructure lets them.
We need you to be approachable, with a ‘can do’ attitude and the technical expertise to support the IT systems and hardware used within the council.
- You will have the technical skill and experience of IT, telephony and mobile devices, including mobile device management (MDM)
- You will have experience of Skype Voice, PABX, voicemail and call management systems, as well as support desk and customer contact.
- You will also have strong communications skills, be equally as comfortable working in a team as on your own and where appropriate, you will be happy to ‘muck-in’ and support your colleagues.
- Most of all, you will be a vital team member on the front line of our IT service delivery.
We know we ask a lot, but the good news is that we give a lot too.
- Flexibility: And we really mean it! We know you have to juggle work and life commitments and we are happy and open to discussing the right mix for you.
- Wellbeing: When you thrive Elmbridge thrives, which is why we have developed a strong and varied wellbeing programme for our employees, from mindfulness to lunchtime table tennis – the options are there for you.
- Learning and development: We all know learning doesn’t stop when you leave university, it is an ongoing journey and we will support you on that journey by creating a bespoke learning and development plan.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now!
If you would like to know more, please have a look at our LinkedIn page and our careers site (elmbridge.gov.uk/joinus), to get more of a feel for the organisation.
We are happy to have an informal chat about the role, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: 01372 474132
What are you waiting for?