Senior Team Manager
Full time – 36 hours per week
£47,221 to £50,697(effective from 1 April 2019) per annum, dependent upon experience. Plus essential car user allowance
Spelthorne are looking for a dynamic, proactive manager to lead and motivate our Independent Living Team through a period where Spelthorne’s elderly community is increasing in numbers and the need to support them to remain in their homes is increasing.
Spelthorne is a Surrey borough bordering London with many of the Capital’s pressures, being led by a highly ambitious forward thinking team of Councillors and officers. We are looking for someone who can rise to the challenge with an enthusiasm and passion for their role.
We are looking for a Senior Independent Living Team Manager who is able to:
- Lead a team of dedicated Officers at all levels
- Work under pressure when required
- Make accurate, informed decisions
- Prioritise team workloads
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Evidence knowledge around existing and proposed legislation , spending cuts and case law
- Represent the Council and Community Wellbeing teams internally and externally
This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check
In return we are committed to helping you further your career whilst giving you the opportunity to make your mark, develop your experience and skills.
If you would like an informal chat about this challenging role please call Karen Sinclair or Deborah Ashman, Joint Group Heads of Community Wellbeing on 01784 446206 or 01784 446208
Closing date: 23 April 2019(Noon)
Interview date: 1 May 2019
Working towards equal opportunities
Strictly No Agency Applications