£29,310 per annum for 36 hours per week based at Reigate & Banstead Locality Team, Adult Social Care, Reigate Town Hall, Castlefield Road, Reigate RH2 0SH.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 24 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years’ service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Senior Administraton Advisor. In this varied role within the Reigate & Banstead Team you will:
- Lead, manage, support and develop the Administration Assistants within the team who provide support to Social Care Professionals.
- Have responsibility for all administrative tasks within the team.
- Coordinate safeguarding meetings and deadlines.
- Support and maintain the ASC complaints process.
- Work closely and provide support to the Senior Locality Manager and Team Manager.
- Be the key contact for District & Borough colleagues in relation to premises liaison.
- Promote an excellent level of customer service within the team both to internal and external customers.
- Work with other Adult Social Care Senior Administration Advisors to develop and maintain administrative and business processes across the Service.
We are looking for candidates who...
- Have excellent organisational, administrative and motivational skills together with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have good IT skills including Word, Excel and data management systems.
- Are able to demonstrate a proven track record of note taking at complex meetings.
- Preferably have previous line management experience and a knowledge of Adult Social Care.
- Have extensive experience of working in a customer service environment.
As part of the team you will receive regular training, support and supervision.
Applicants will be required to complete relevant assessment tests prior to interview as part of the selection process for this role.
Please do not apply if you have been unsuccessful at interview stage previously for this role for any team across Adult Social Care in Surrey County Council as your application will not be considered for 2 months from your interview date.
For more information please find attached to the bottom of this advert a full job profile.
For an informal discussion contact Martin Gaunt on 01737 737179. We look forward to receiving your application.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on Sunday 24th March 2019.
Interviews dates to be confirmed.
Please note, if access to the GCSX (PSN) network is required for this role, a Basic Disclosure (DBS check) will be required to meet the Government Baseline Personnel Security Standards.
Values and Behaviours
Our values are what support our vision, shape the culture and are crucial in delivering our corporate strategy. For more information about our values and behaviours please follow this link.