About the role
Do you want to showcase your skills, bring your expert knowledge to the authority whilst helping others to develop and progress, then this might be just the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Benefits professional to join our already established, high performing team with a strong focus on excellent service to our customers.
You will be a high energy, tenacious manager who can work at pace, deal with a complex workload and lead and inspire others.
You will combine excellent problem solving and analytical skill with the ability to work proactively and take ownership for resolving issues.
You will bring with you a high level Benefits knowledge and be prepared to keep this up to date in what is an ever changing environment of Welfare Reform.
We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with our annual Performance and Development Review and identify training and career development opportunities.
• 23 days holiday a year (from April 2019) plus a further allocated day at Christmas rising to 28 days after 5 years’
• Scheme to purchase additional annual leave and eligibility for potential additional days through the flexi-time scheme providing the ability to take additional days off when the business allows
• Substantial employers contribution into the local government pension scheme
• Free parking
• Remote and flexible working. Laptops will be provided for all employees enabling remote working by arrangement with the manager based on the needs of the service.
• Wellbeing package including:
o Cycle Scheme
o Free eye tests
o Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
o Yearly flu jab
o Discounts at local shops & businesses, films and shows at Dorking Halls and at the café
o Ability to participate in targeted activities during regular ‘Wellbeing Weeks’
• Located opposite Dorking Sports Centre which offers a 6 lane 25m swimming pool, sports hall, gym, aerobics studio and café
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Rob Boxall on 01306 879166. Alternatively you can contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: 12 noon 21 March 2019
Interview dates: 2 April 2019
How to apply
Visit our careers website https://jobsatmolevalley.co.uk/opportunities/submit your CV along with a supporting statement to let us know how you meet the required skills and experience of the job description and person specification.