Situated in the heart of Byfleet, St Mary's is a tastefully converted school building bursting with character. The St Mary's Coffee Shop brings new life to the building, popular with passers-by and visitors to the nearby recreation ground.
We are looking for a Relief Keyholder to join our team. This is a permanant position working variable hours (on average, 6 hours per week) during weekday evenings, with occasional weekend hours.
Your responsibilities will include; but, not limited to the following:
- To open and close the Centre for out of hours use of the building.
- To be responsible for the building when on the premises out of hours and to ensure that out of hours users conduct their bookings in a proper manner.
- To undertake cleaning and tidying duties as necessary.
- To undertake general porterage duties to suit the multi-purpose function of the building and to prepare areas of the Centre as necessary for different users.
- To help to maintain Health and Safety standards in the Centre at all times.
If you are a flexible, have a positive attitude and are a motivated team player who enjoys working with the community, then we would love to hear from you!
As this job involves contact with vulnerable groups, successful applicants will be required to obtain a Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Assistance will be given by the Council and further details will be in the job application pack.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Jonny Moles (Operations Manager) on 01483 743874.
Interviews will take place across Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th March 2019.
How to Apply