Special Projects Officer
Salary: £42,266 - £48,429 pa
Is it time you started looking for your next challenge? Or maybe the time has come for you to work in a more flexible way? Maybe you would like both – challenge and flexibility? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
You will be working in Elmbridge, a vibrant and progressive Borough Council located between the River Thames and the M25.
- thriving town centres and communities
- areas of Green Belt land
- and excellent links to both Central London and Surrey.
All of which attracts a great deal of investment and development and makes it an exciting place to be a planner.
Enthusiasm and energy
With production of the a new Local Plan underway and to meet an increasing number of major developments and complex schemes, we are employing a special projects officer to work across both development management and policy and we need you! We need your enthusiasm, energy and drive.
If you are an experienced development management or planning policy officer looking for your next challenge you should contact us. This role will broaden your planning knowledge, strengthen your skillset and be both challenging and rewarding.
Flexibility and development
- We can offer flexible working, compressed hours or working from home.
- You can grow at Elmbridge through our bespoke learning and development and talent management programme.
- In addition to a generous annual leave allowance, you will also be offered leave for dependency, maternity and paternity support.
- Not forgetting our excellent pension and discounts with various local organisations and free staff parking.
If all of this sounds interesting and makes you think you want to know more, please contact Kim Tagliarini on 01372 474702 and she will talk you through the role in more detail and answer any questions you have or visit http://careers.elmbridge.gov.uk to find out more about working for Elmbridge Borough Council.
You may also be interested in hearing from Paul and Katie, two members of our planning team.