About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Administrator, based in our busy central HR team, who will work in close partnership with all departments within the Council. The majority of the processes use our HRIS, MHR iTrent and you will be our first point of contact for day to day queries.
About the Person
The successful candidate will:
• Have significant administration experience
• Be able to multi-task and prioritise work under pressure whilst maintaining high attention to detail and excellent accuracy
• Be self motivated and approachable
• Be a team player who understands the ‘bigger picture’
• Display excellent communication skills at all times
• Have experience of using an HR / Payroll information system (preferably MHR iTrent)
• Need to be competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
In exchange for your expertise, experience and enthusiasm, we will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We provide you with competitive annual leave, and contribute 15% towards the LGPS pension scheme. You will also have access to a range of discounts including local and high street stores, and salary sacrifice schemes including a cycle lease scheme, and ‘Better’ leisure centre membership.
For an informal discussion about the role, please call Jill Jennings, HR Systems Administrator, on 01737 276582.
We are proud to support the guaranteed interview schemes for those meeting the essential criteria for the role, under the Disability Confident employer scheme for disabled candidates, and the ‘Veteran’s scheme’ for ex-armed forces candidates.
Closing date: Sunday 27 January 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 6 February 2019 - TBC
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.