Seasonal Assistant Ranger X 2 – Based at Frensham Common
£9.14 per hour
Weekends & Bank Holidays starting on 6 April 2019 to the 26 October 2019
7.5 hours a day
- Maintain a presence around the site during busy periods.
- Carry out parking attendant duties. Assist in enforcing byelaws.
- Assist with site management and maintenance.
- Experience of countryside management
- Good communication skills
- A degree of physical fitness
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of First Aid
Based at Frensham Common, you will assist countryside ranger staff in the management of the common during weekends and bank holidays to October 2019. The working day will normally be 8:30am until 5pm including an hours unpaid lunch.
For an informal discussion about the posts, please contact Darren Hill, Countryside Ranger on 01483 523298 or email email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please.
We do not accept CV’s without a completed application form.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 14 January 2019
Interview date: Friday 25 January 2019
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the closing date