Are you looking for a full-time role, where you will be responsible for managing your daily activities, based upon priorities and your tasks. Then read on!
Our dynamic Property Team are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic individual to help them provide support on all aspects of the Post Room services and processes that support the core business of Council’s operations.
Working closely with the Corporate Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for sorting and distribution of the post across the Authority, scanning incoming post and related documents for departments within the Council, sorting of overnight printing and undertaking any printing as and when required, managing and processing corporate stationary, operation of wide range of equipment (with training from an experienced member of staff) including large format scanners, folding machine, photocopiers etc . You will also be required to manage the authorities archive storage.
About the Person:
• You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administrative environment - Preferred
• You will be experienced in ensuring a high level of customer service - Essential
• You will have experience of working under your own initiative) - Preferred
• You must have working knowledge of computer-based software (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite) - Essential
• You will have a communication and written skills - Essential
• You will be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
• You will be highly motivated and capable.
• You will be a strong and personable communicator.
• You will have the ability to plan and prioritise effectively, with strong time management skills.
• Are capable of working well on your own and as be a supportive member of a team.
• Adaptable to the task in hand and willing to learn.
• You are confident to make process improvement suggestions where necessary.
• GCSE English Grade 4 or above – Essential
• Minimum 2 No addition GCSE’s Grade 4 or above – Preferred
We will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We’ll provide you with competitive annual leave, and contribute 15% towards the LGPS pension scheme. You will also have access to a range of discounts including local and high street stores, and salary sacrifice schemes including, cycle lease scheme, and ‘Better’ leisure centre membership. We also provide a flexible and agile working culture for a great work/life balance.
Interviews: Scheduled for week commencing 4 March 2024
Values and Behaviours:
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change.
Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
This Position is a suitable 12-month Secondment opportunity; please discuss your interest in this role with your Line Manager.
For any further information about the role, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the Disability Confident scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.