Casual Catering Assistant
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to join the dedicated and friendly Harlequin team’s pool of Casual Catering Assistants. Based in our bar and café, the role is varied including serving customers, making drinks, working on the till, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, and providing excellent customer service.
The Harlequin Theatre and Cinema is a vibrant arts and entertainment venue. It hosts a range of live shows, film and event screenings, business facilities and a host of other activities, alongside its licensed bistro café.
Casual Catering Assistants can be asked to work daytime shifts as well as evening and weekend hours.
We are looking for people who:
• Have an interest in and aptitude for providing excellent customer service
• Can work in a fast-paced environment
• Are motivated, capable and hardworking
• Can work well on their own and as a supportive member of a team
• Have a polite, friendly and professional manner with members of the public
• Have experience in making barista coffees, or a willingness to learn.
For an informal discussion about the role, please call Tracy Donlevy, Bar and Catering Supervisor on: 01737 276841 or email: Tracy.Donlevy@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.