Mobile Independent Retirement Living Manager
Salary £25,224 to £27,991 p.a. + standby allowance
37 hours per week - Mon - Fri
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and empathetic person to join our Housing team, working within our Independent Retirement Living (IRL) Service.
As our Mobile IRL Manager you’ll help deliver a high-quality service to residents working across our five Independent Retirement Living Housing schemes, to ensure the day-to-day well-being of them in the context of new tenancy sign-ups, health and safety, safeguarding and the upkeep of the building.
- You’ll have excellent listening and communication skills as the role requires you to liaise with residents, their families, colleagues, and external agencies to ensure their individual needs are met.
- In this varied role you’ll provide cover at each of our schemes, and be the key point of contact for residents when they move in. You’ll be required to work on your own and use your initiative to deal with difficult situations in a calm, positive and non-judgemental manner.
- You will be part of the wider IRL team and will work together to bring to life the modernisation programme and the Older People Strategy.
A clean driving licence, access to your own vehicle and clear enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
As part of the role, you will be required to participate in the out of hours on call rota covering overnight, weekends and some bank holidays.
Runnymede is an ambitious, passionate, and progressive council with a forward- thinking attitude and award-winning departments. As a Borough Council, we are committed to our four core values and goals which we demonstrate through our ongoing policies and projects. We are always keen to improve our services and welcome innovative and proactive individuals who are open minded and have a positive approach in supporting our vision.
- 28 Days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays and 1 extra day at Christmas.
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Payment of one professional membership per annum
- Cycle to work + further related discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Health and Dental insurance plan after 3 years’ service
- Mileage allowance
How to apply
For more information on the role and to apply please visit: Runnymede Borough Council Jobs | Surrey Jobs
We are passionate about building an inclusive and diverse workforce and we welcome applications from candidates with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and abilities. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or on 01932 425516 who will be able to assist you.
For an informal discussion please contact Donnalyn Dunn on 01932 425863 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks from the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for considering Runnymede Borough Council.
Closing date: Sunday 5th February 2023 at midnight
Interview date: Friday 10th February 2023
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. Full information, including the Job Description, Person Specification and other details about Runnymede Borough Council, is available in the attachments. If it is difficult for you to apply online please contact Human Resources, at email@example.com