The starting salary for this role is £20,722 per annum for 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. This position is Monday to Friday.
The role is based ar Woodhatch Place, 11 Cockshot Hill, Woodhatch, Reigate, RH2 8EF.
Do you have proven experience working in a customer focused environment? Can you consistently demonstrate a high level of customer excellence? Have you worked in a catering environment?
Team Twelve15 colleagues are team players who work as one team, putting their passion and dedication into preparing and serving exciting, innovative and tasty food.
Twelve15 are going through an exciting time of transformation, focusing on growth and people engagement. This is a fantastic time for a motivated Barista to step into our fantastic team of committed key workers.
The role will have specific responsibility for ensuring timely service delivery by assisting the catering service at Woodhatch Place, one of Surrey County Council’s offices. The role will adopt the Twelve15 Team culture of strong standards and accountability in order to responsibly deliver a first-class customer experience.
Twelve15 are looking for:
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service, with the ability to receive and respond to everyday needs from customers to provide a timely, courteous, and efficient service
- Previous experience providing a catering service and carrying out a range of operational service duties, using appropriate tools and equipment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to operate with a limited degree of professional independence and autonomy
Twelve15 can offer you:
- Full training and induction
- Internal opportunities
- Our Superstar initiative recognises staff via nomination from their colleagues
- Internal wellbeing champions and services available
- A regular internal e-newsletter showcasing the teams’ fantastic work and positive news
- MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff
Do our values resonate with you? Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? If so, we encourage you to apply.
At Surrey, our values and behaviours are just as important as our skills and abilities. They shape who we are as an organisation. Find out more about the values we follow.Additional Information
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 18/12/022 with interviews to follow.
You need to be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
For an informal discussion please contact Allyson Lloyd by e-mail at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. You will benefit from a generous local government salary related pension as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.