Would you like to work somewhere dedicated to Early Years education and care? A place of learning and development for all with great opportunities? Or maybe you are having a gap year and want to find out if a career in education is for you?
If your answer is yes then we are the right place for you.
We believe that all children are unique and learning must begin with what a child can do.
Our large Maintained Nursery School is based on two sites, both with wonderful outdoor learning and play spaces.
We have some temporary posts available to start January 2023 until 21st July 2023 and are looking for people with an interest in children and a can-do attitude.
Available at our nursery school, York Road GU1 4DU and at our nursery school, Hazel Avenue GU1 1NR.
8.45am - 1.30pm Monday – Friday OR
8.45am-3.30pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Positive, flexible, responsible and with an interest in young children and how they learn
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to support the provision of a rich, inclusive, safe yet challenging environment and curriculum to meet each of our children’s unique interests and needs.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge
- A positive, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities including a large, beautiful garden
- The chance to work with children who are fantastic to be with.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Guildford Nursery School and Family Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply: return a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org (no CVs please)
Salary range: PS3 £19,313 - £20,257 FTE pro rata
Actual annual salary for 8.45am-1.30pm: £10,961 pa pro rata
Actual annual salary for 8.45am-3.30pm: £ 14,422 pa pro rata
Closing date: midday Monday 28th November 2022
Shortlisting: 29th November 2022
Interviews will be held week beginning 5th December 2022