Contract type: Fixed term (18 months)
- Are you looking for a role that will actively invest in your professional development?
- Do you want to be part of an experienced and enthusiastic team?
- Are you looking for a role with variety, where you can be relied on for your expertise and experience?
- As a qualified Planned Works Surveyor with strong people and technology skills, you will have extensive experience of working with contractors.
- You will have experience running roof covering replacement contracts, Energy Efficiency works and experience working with consultants on structural projects.
This post will involve a hybrid combination of home and office working at our offices in Godalming, Surrey.
This post is a full time role. However, all applications will be welcomed.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Matt Alexander, Planned Works Manager on 01483 523016
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 24 October 2022
Interview date: Week Commencing 31 October 2022 (Date to be confirmed)
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.