Strategic Asset Manager
Waverley Council is committed to continue to maintain and enhance its homes and estates both in the short term and into the future. As the Strategic Asset Manager you have the important role of implementing the Council’s new Housing Asset Management Strategy. You will play a key role in the delivery of the strategy through ensuring an integrated approach to collecting, processing and storing data to support further analysis and investment decisions.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in working with asset management databases and analysing and reporting on statistical information. Importantly you will be an enthusiastic user of ICT, will have the ability to interpret and explain complex, technical, financial and performance information, lead and manage staff and work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams.
This post is a full-time role. However, all applications will be considered.
We are committed to providing a safe, flexible, and equal opportunity workplace where our employees grow and thrive.
Our other employment benefits include
- Personal Development through access to training and subject experts.
- Work life balance - Flexi working/Agile working
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Additional 3 days off when the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Health and Wellbeing support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Discounts and Vouchers in hundreds of retailers and local stores for Shopping, Dining, Holidays, Utilities, Insurance, Cinema and more.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Hugh Wagstaff, Head of Housing Operations on 07917 050522.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 05 September 2022
Interview date: Monday 12 September 2022
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.