An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Compliance Manager to join our Investment and Development team, providing a full range of services to Surrey Heath Borough Council.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to ensure that the Council’s operational and non-operational buildings are maintained effectively and that health and safety statutory and compliance requirements are met.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant technical experience in Maintenance & Facilities Management.
- Experience of working on multi-site maintenance programmes
- Knowledge of the statutory compliance requirements relating to buildings and building occupation.
- Excellent Excel, Word and database skills.
- Experience of managing teams and external suppliers.
- Experience using, maintaining and developing Asset Management systems.
- Experience in a similar post.
- A qualification with the Institute of Workplace Facilities Management (IWFM) (or will be a member with 12 months of appointment).
We offer a generous benefits package which includes; a minimum of 24 days’ annual leave, Local Government pension scheme; free parking.
For an informal discussion, please contact Mike Cummings on 01276 707217.
Closing date: Midnight on 29th August 2022
Interview date: 6th September 2022
Surrey Heath Borough Council is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and service delivery and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE