The starting salary for this role is £45,734 per annum based on a 36 hour working week.
We are currently looking for an experienced Unit4 / Agresso ERP Service Delivery Team Leader to join the IT & Digital service at Surrey.
Surrey County Council are implementing Unit 4 as a modern, intuitive, and flexible Software-as-a-Service Enterprise Resource Planning system. A significant programme of work is nearing completion to deliver the full implementation, including the configuration of the system, data migration and implementing required integrations with other Council systems.
Unit 4 will be supported by the in-house IT & Digital team at Surrey County Council. The team of 16 staff is structured into:
- Service Delivery (service requests, incidents, problem management, SLA/KPI reporting and supplier relationship management).
- Service Improvement (change requests, release management and business relationship management).
We’re recruiting for a permanent Team Leader position. To be shortlisted to interview for this position your application will clearly evidence:
- Experienced Agresso/Unit4 ERP Team Leader with a focus on the mobile applications and Wanda elements of UNIT4 ERP (My Surrey).
- Solid ITIL4 experience of Release, SaaS Deployment, Service Desk, Service Request Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- A good understanding in the areas of HR, Payroll, Finance, Procurement, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) and Security.
- Your understanding of UNIT4 ERP configuration, SQL, system integration, and automation will be essential in developing our ERP platform.
- Knowledge of report writing, workflow configuration, forms and Extract, Transform & Load processes.
Your experience of designing, developing, managing change, and providing expert guidance to business users will be critical to building on the existing implementation of UNIT4 ERP at SCC.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will join the wider IT&D Service and work as part of a dynamic team with the autonomy to succeed in a lively, friendly environment.
The position is suitable for working from home. The role’s base location is Surrey County Council’s offices at Woodhatch Place, Reigate and applicants may be required to attend the office periodically.
At Surrey, our values and behaviours are just as important as our skills and abilities. They shape who we are as an organisation. Find out more about the values we follow.Additional Information
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 09/08/2022 with interviews to follow.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.