Are you committed to making a difference? Are you flexible, motivated and keen to learn?
We are looking for someone talented and passionate to join our Pollution Team either as an Environmental Health Officer or Trainee Environmental Health Officer. You will be joining a team determined to do their best for Elmbridge’s residents and businesses.
Improving air quality, regulating permitted processes and investigating statutory nuisance are just some of the issues you will work on.
This role can provide you with the opportunity to move from trainee to qualified Environmental Health Officer as part of the Planning and Environmental Health Team.
We know we ask a lot, but the good news is that we give a lot too.
- Learning and development:
- Professional development is important, and we will support you creating a bespoke learning and development plan for you.
- We know hybrid working is here to stay and we will discuss the right mix of home and office for you.
- When you thrive Elmbridge thrives, which is why we have developed a strong and varied wellbeing programme for our employees.
- The package:
- Not forgetting our excellent pension and ‘Thrive’ package of employee benefits and discounts with various local businesses. There is also free employee parking and your birthday off.
If you would like to talk to us about the role, please give Paul our Principle Environmental Health Officer – Pollution a call on 01372 474757.
What are you waiting for?
Closing date: Tue 30 August 2022 at 09:00 am
Interviews Week commencing: 5 Sept 2022
How to Apply
Please note that we do not accept CVs. We only accept online applications. Our applications can take up to 2hrs to complete but we have prepared some guidelines to help you with the application as it’s such an important part of the process.
To apply use the "Apply Online" button below, which will take you to our Applicant Tracking System ('ATS') where, once you have applied, you can log on to your online account at any time to view the status of any of your applications. By using ATS, you can track the progress of your application(s), receive communications by email, select your own interview time online and see whether you have been made a conditional offer.