STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT MANAGER
There has never been a more exciting time to join Fusion21. We are looking for a Strategic Procurement Manager who will be responsible for providing strategic direction and overseeing the development of Fusion21 procurement solutions. This role will ensure the delivery of the framework renewal program as well as identify new products and services.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be reporting to the Executive Director of Business Services and as part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of this function. The postholder will be responsible for
- Procurement Solutions: Oversee delivery of the Fusion21 framework programme, with lead responsibility to ensure frameworks are successfully procured, remain compliant and provide a market leading revenue generating solution that creates social value
- Procurement Strategy: Ensure the offer is fit for purpose, competitive and maximises the opportunities through procurement policy, strategy, and legislation
- Leadership & Management: Directly of a team within business services to ensure the delivery of results and team performance. Indirect leadership and management across the organisation, with an active role in the Senior Leadership Team
- Risk Management: Oversee business resilience risk activity, ensuring effective management of strategic risks
- Supply Chain Management: Design and implement supply chain strategies that enable improved performance across categories
- Audit & Assurance: Oversee the audit of procurement services, demonstrating organisational compliance with operating procedures and processes
The successful postholder will have expertise in public procurement legislation and policy and be able to use data in effective decision making. As a part of the leadership team, you will be able to lead and motivate the team as well as consultants and suppliers and be able to manage expectations. You will be able to build and manage relationships and have experience in implementing and leading procurement strategies and developing reporting processes and providing commercial advice in relation to the built environment sector. Applicants will need to hold an MCIPS or equivalent qualification and evidence of personal development. A project management qualification, RICS or equivalent would be desirable but not essential.
We work with like-minded public sector organisations, partners, and suppliers to build up communities and motivate sustainable change where it’s needed most. Our team of procurement and social value specialists is driven by a passion to make a difference. Consequently, our members benefit from our specialist knowledge and determination to help you procure more efficiently and meaningful.
We provide a generous benefits package along with a flexible family-friendly working culture. Fusion21 is past the days of 9-5 office working and our relationships with our people are built on trust and delivering results. As an Investor in People (IIP Gold) Fusion21 invests heavily in people so that they can be the best that they can be. What’s more, we reward those who go above and beyond with a staff bonus scheme also.
Here is the list of benefits outlined below.
- Flexible 35-hour working week.
- Progressive role and pay structure
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (Increasing after 2 years)
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Competitive Pension (Defined contribution)
- Funded professional qualifications
- Leadership development programme
- Team events
- Health care cash plan
- Rewards and Benefits scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Cost of living increases (Tackling inflation)
- Birthday day off.
We wish to make the application process as straightforward as possible, so we just ask that you upload your CV. Shortlisted applicants will also be presented with an online test link to complete before the interview, this will be sent directly to your e-mail address.
This recruitment campaign is being managed by JGP Resourcing. Please contact Joe O’Dea for more information about this role at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07828 520598.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Framework Manager role with Fusion21. Apply today!