Are you experienced working in Elections or Democratic Services?
Are you looking for a new challenge, one which will give you the chance to get involved in interesting work, broadening your knowledge and experience of elections or governance?
If the answer’s yes, keep reading!
We are looking for a Democratic and Elections Specialist to join our Democratic Services Team in a role which:
- Places you at the heart of the Council’s decision making process, working closely with our Councillors, under our committee system model.
- Will give you the chance to positively influence the running of elections and electoral registration.
- Gives you the chance to build on your previous experience by working on interesting and high-profile Democratic Services work, including elections.
About the role
Our Democratic Services Team sits at the heart of the Council. It provides support to councillors, committees and officers and plays a vital role in ensuring the Council’s decision making process is efficient, also ensuring local and national elections, referendums and electoral registration are run smoothly and effectively.
Who are we looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience of working in Democratic Services and/or Elections.
- Are looking to advance your career and want to broaden your knowledge of either Democratic Services or Elections.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a deep understanding of working within a political environment.
- Are an excellent team player, pro-active, dynamic and flexible.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please contact Alex Berry, Lead Democratic Specialist, for an informal discussion by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 01883 732968.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit our job pages using the apply online button below.