Job Title: Casual Duty Managers
Location of work: The Harlequin Theatre, Redhill
Salary: £9.90 per hour plus 12.07% in lieu of annual leave entitlement
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to join the dedicated and friendly Harlequin team’s pool of casual Duty Managers, providing a management presence Front of House, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained and supporting the Front of House Manager in the day-to-day running of the Front of House.
This role includes evening and weekend hours.
This is an excellent opportunity in a vibrant arts venue, delivering a high-quality experience to all our customers.
About the Person:
We are looking for people who:
- Have demonstrable experience working in customer services
- Are experienced in cash handling and daily banking
- Have an interest in and aptitude for providing an excellent customer service
- Are able to stay calm under pressure and in a busy working environment
- Can work independently as well as part of a team
- Have, or are willing to undertake, a First Aid qualification
- Can work confidently and efficiently in emergency situations (e.g., fire evacuation, first aid situations).
For an informal discussion, please call Katherine Lloyd, Customer Experience Manager, on 01737 276311.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
See 'Who we are' as a council, to find out more about us.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.