HR support with legal - Resources Case worker - Level 2
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Resources Casework Team focusing on HR support with legal.
The team provides excellent support services to the council covering Human Resources, Finance, Legal and ICT. The team act as the first point of contact for advice and support to internal and some external customers and the post holder will respond to and seek to resolve support service requests using the systems, processes and workflows in place, for all council teams.
Working closely with the council’s HR and Legal departments the post holder will provide excellent support services including:
- act as the first point of contact for advice and support from the HR and legal teams to internal and external customers
- Support managers with recruitment including pre employment checks
- Support internal customers with HR support and advise
- work closely with the Legal and HR Specialist teams
- respond to and seek to resolve support service requests using the systems, processes and workflows in place.
- prepare and complete legal documentation including court bundles, leases and contracts
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work as part of a strong team as well as being able to use their own initiative. You should be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a strong customer focus that will enable the highest possible standards of support and advice to resolve support service requests. The ability to multi-task and work across different functional areas would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working within a HR environment but will also be required to support the Legal function and potentially finance and ICT teams as required. They will also have a good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs (including a pass in English and Maths) or equivalent.
Successful candidates will be expected to work in an agile way with both home and office-based working.