Are you a highly skilled, enthusiastic planning professional looking for a new challenge? Or perhaps you want to take the next step in your career?
We’ve got a great opportunity for someone to play a key role in our Development Management team, in a role which is:
- Interesting and extremely rewarding.
- Perfectly suited for someone who likes to work on their own initiative, managing their own varied and interesting caseload, with no two days the same.
- Made for someone who thrives on interesting planning challenges.
- Designed to help you develop your skills and experience and progress your career.
- Ideal for someone who likes to work flexibly, with a lively, dynamic, friendly and supportive team of planning professionals.
- Perfect for someone who is creative, enthusiastic and dynamic.
It’s a great time to be joining our planning team. We’re transforming our planning service, to tackle the unique planning challenges we face in our district.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing a caseload of high profile planning applications, working within our team of planning professionals.
- Providing vital pre-application advice to residents.
- Explaining our decisions in the event of any appeals.
- Working closely with other planning colleagues.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit our job pages using the apply online button below.