The Council has recently published our Digital Strategy 2022-25, demonstrating our ambition to become a digital leader. As part of this, we are embarking on a digital transformation program to realise the benefits of our Microsoft365 implementation and develop new ways of working across the Council to support our citizens and local businesses.
This is an ideal career opportunity to work within a professional team delivering the transformation of ICT systems and promoting digital provision of services.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Data Analyst / Application Support Officer to implement and support ICT applications to deliver the Council’s digital aspirations.
The successful applicant will be part of our busy Application Support Team, managing existing systems and new initiatives. They will be able to demonstrate:
- Effective team working
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An excellent awareness of cyber and data security best practice
- Experience of supporting line of business applications, database management, data analysis, business analysis and Cloud services including Microsoft 365
- Appraisal of ICT solutions during the procurement process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels, within the organisation and with partners and suppliers
The Council offers in return a generous flexi time scheme with the ability to take two flexi days a month, membership of the local government pension scheme, discounted health and leisure membership, plus many more excellent benefits.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jimi Ogunsola, Application Support Manager, on 01483743703 or email email@example.com
There will be an assessment exercise to undertake as part of the interview.
Closing Date: 13th February 2022
Interview date: 2nd March 2022