One full time permanent position and one part time 21 hours per week position
North Downs Housing Limited is a private company owned by Guildford Borough Council Holdings Limited and offer a range of housing solutions for those living and working in Guildford. North Downs Housing Limited complement the social and affordable housing already offered by Guildford Borough Council.
We are looking for two Specialist Housing Officers to join our small team to help build and manage North Downs Housings growing portfolio.
Are you organised, confident and motivated and can rise to a challenge?
If the answer is “yes” then we’d love to hear from you.
What you need to succeed in this role:
At a minimum, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of working in the social or private housing Sector
- Experience of working with spreadsheets and data
- Competency/Knowledge of verifying and checking legal documents
- Experience of dealing with the general public
- A proactive approach with good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence dealing with people at all levels
- Conscientious attitude and attention to detail
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- IT Skills
It would be great if you also have:
- a passion for delivering excellent customer service and have a flexible approach to work.