Cobham Centre Administrative Assistant
Community Support Services
Hours – 10 hours per week (5 hours each on Wednesday and Friday)
Salary –£10.25 - £13.47 per hour (£5,330 - £7,004p.a.)
You know you are good with people. You know you enjoy working through your ‘to-do’ list in a busy environment. You know you like variety. You know you are experienced with all aspects of office admin. But do you know that you should apply for this role and come help us at our Cobham Centre for the Community?
We are proud of our commitment to support our older and more vulnerable residents through the community support team. This group of committed and inspiring individuals come together to offer our residents a huge variety of care and support. For example,
- Meals on Wheels
- Cobham Link project for adults with learning disabilities
- Community alarm and telecare services
- Community transport
- Elmbridge Dementia Services
- And specialist groups supporting those with Parkinson’s and those recovering from a stroke.
The Cobham Centre offers the smile, the fun, the conversation, the support group, the hot meal and even the hair-do that allows our customers to continue to feel part of the community. We need you to be part of this essential service!
- This role as an Administrative Assistant will be based at the Cobham Centre for the Community.
- You will work 10 hours a week, working 5 hours on a Wednesday and Friday.
- You will be in a great position to ensure that the Cobham Centre provides the best possible service to our customers.
- You will have a good standard of education and have experience working in a care environment.
- You will have strong organisational and communications skills, as well as being equally comfortable working in a team as on your own.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive organisation, determined to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to learning and development and we will work with you to create a development package to suit you and the role.
When can you start? If this is the job for you, please review the job description and person specification and then complete the online application. If you have any queries, please do give us a call on 01932 596031 and speak to Mark Mortimer-Cleevely.
Closing date: 19th October 2021