Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? In a role where you’ll be able to earn as you learn new skills, working in a friendly team? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
We are pleased to offer five apprenticeships, across a variety of different and interesting roles, which offer the chance to:
- Gain valuable work experience, learning a new job while you earn.
- Learn and use a variety of different skills.
- Become an expert in a range of software and IT systems.
- Study for a nationally recognised qualification, which we’ll pay for.
About our apprenticeships
You don’t have to be a school leaver or a young person to be an apprentice, so these roles are ideal for people of any age, whether you’re new to the world of work or looking to use your skills and experience for a career change.
Our apprenticeships are ideal for people who:
- Are enthusiastic team players.
- Have customer service skills.
- Can work flexibly.
- Thrive when working on interesting and challenging tasks.
We are looking for apprenticeships to work in our teams which:
- Obtain various goods and services for the Council.
- Help customers with queries about Housing Benefit and Council Tax.
- Collect the important revenue we need to deliver our services.
- Provide housing services for our vulnerable residents.
- Respond to queries about repairs required to council-owned homes.
More information about our available apprenticeships can be found in our role profiles.
Who can apply?
To apply for one of our apprenticeships, you must:
- Be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays (you can apply for an apprenticeship while you are still at school).
- Live and be entitled to work in England.
- No longer be in full-time education.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 01883 732987.
- Employee Information - Council Offices
- Role Profile and Specification - Procurement Apprentice
- Role Profile and Specification - Apprentice Call Handler
- Role Profile and Specification - Apprentice Case Services Officer
- Apprenticeships positions at Tandridge District Council
- Role Specification Apprentice Customer Services Admin Assistant
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit our job pages using the apply online button below.