Calling all housing professionals! Looking for an exciting new challenge?
We’re recruiting for a new member to join our housing team, for a role which is:
- Unique, working across a large urban and rural district, delivering an ambitious housing development and regeneration programme.
- Not your typical desk job, with plenty of variety and no two days the same.
- Flexible, enabling you to manage your own workload.
- Challenging but incredibly rewarding.
- A key part of a friendly and supportive team.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced housing professional to work closely with our partners and teams across the council to:
- Manage our tenancy and lease properties.
- Help our community by working with residents at risk of tenancy failure.
- Working with residents to ensure they comply with the terms of their tenancy.
- Ensure our properties and estates are clean and safe, including investigating any responding to reports of anti-social behaviour.
Who we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are experienced in working in a social housing environment.
- Have a good understanding of relevant housing legislation and landlord and tenant law.
- Are committed to delivering high standard customer-focused service.
- Have a relevant qualification, although it’s not essential.
If you’d like to know more, please read the role scope and specification. To arrange an informal discussion about the role please get in touch with Sally Bayliss, our Case Services Manager, at email@example.com
Please note, the application closing date is Monday 5 April 2021.