Strategy and Commissioning sets direction, within the context of the Council’s vision and political steer, to achieve the Council’s ambitions and enhance its reputation. We are developing a team of multi-skilled Case Officers delivering a high degree of resilience across all themes within Strategy and Commissioning, which includes Land Charges, Street Naming and Numbering and GIS Mapping.
If you are a team player with a flexible approach and have the following skills, this could be the ideal opportunity for you
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office 365
- Creative, with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work well with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Able to work to strict and tight deadlines.
- Experience in processing Land Charge and Street Naming and Numbering Applications desirable.
- Highly resourceful and excellent at problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
In return we’ll offer you a lively and supportive, flexible environment, with lots of opportunities to progress in your career. If this resonates with you and sounds like the kind of challenge you like, we look forward to hearing from you.
Interviews will take place on the 6 January 2020.
For an informal chat please contact Jayne Roberts on 01883 732895, e-mail email@example.com