Asset Management and Property Services team
£21,955 - 24,277 per annum
Working in the engine room of a team is definitely somewhere you want to be. You want to be at the very heart of the action, not sitting on the side. That’s why you should apply for this administration role within our asset management and property services team.
In this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to show your ability to organise, prioritise and problem solve. You will be working in a busy team responsible for the council’s property portfolio; everything from the Civic Centre on Esher High Street, to our Centres for the Community, as well our commercial property assets throughout Elmbridge.
The team need you to support them and our customers – internal and external. In addition to day-to-day admin tasks, we will support you to learn and understand our bookings and facilities management systems so that you can take ownership of these and ensure that our users are receiving an efficient and effective service.
We will teach you our purchase order, invoicing and financing system and we will show you our processes for recording the sustainability of our buildings. We will support you every step of the way, and in turn you can help us to manage a busy and essential resource within the council.
You will have,
- GCSE maths and English
- Experience of prioritising workloads and managing competing priorities
- Knowledge of database management, and Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- And the ability to work well within a team and on your own.
We know we ask a lot, but the good news is that we give a lot too.
Learning and development:
- We will support you on that journey by creating a bespoke learning and development plan for you.
- When you thrive Elmbridge thrives, which is why we have developed a strong and varied wellbeing programme for our employees, from mindfulness to lunchtime table tennis – the options are there for you.
- Not forgetting our excellent pension and ‘Thrive’ package of employee benefits and discounts with various local businesses. There is also free employee parking.
We encourage you to read more on us and if you have any queries please give us a call.
Here are some reading options to help you with your decision making:
If you would like to talk to us about the role, please give Mike Collins a call on 01372 474224
What are you waiting for?