About the Role
Do you have a passion for helping people and making a real positive difference? You will have experience of motivating, leading and managing a team. If this is you, then read on.
We’re after a dynamic self-starter, a customer contact professional, who can ensure that we deliver the best service to our customers. We need you to help us take our customer service to the next level.
You’ll be helping to lead a friendly team of 15, be proud of the service it provides and oversee the taking of 1100+ calls and Social Media enquiries a week, Monday-Friday.
Reporting to our Customer Contact Manager, you’ll play a vital role in the day-to-day management of the team, both supporting and supervising, along with helping us improve ways to help our residents.
About the Person
• Proven record of motivating and managing a team, individual performance, celebrating successes and carrying out staff appraisals
• Strong digital skills and experience of using digital and social media in a customer contact environment
• Handling customer complaints
• Monitoring and quality checking; to ensure residents are receiving the best possible service
• Be organised and able to plan your time effectively
• Confident and clear communication skills including written, verbal and IT skills
• Ability to manage changing priorities
• Logical and practical approach to problem solving
• Experience of using CRM processes
In exchange for your expertise, experience and enthusiasm, we will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We provide you with competitive annual leave, and contribute 15% towards the LGPS pension scheme. You will also have access to a range of discounts including local and high street stores, and salary sacrifice schemes including a cycle lease scheme, and ‘Better’ leisure centre membership.
For an informal discussion about the role, please email Lisa Apostolakis, Customer Contact Manager at email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
Closing date: 4th October 2019
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.