Surreyjobs.info is an ODPM (Office of the Deputy Prime Minister) sponsored On-line Pathfinder Scheme. The partners working with jobsgopublic, aim to improve the way in which recruitment takes place and job applications are processed.
The site includes enhanced functionality to include a "talent-pool" allowing users to register their profile for employers to search, as well as information on career development, and skills training - in short, a one-stop shop for career advice and opportunities within public sector employers in the County of Surrey.
The projects key objectives are:
- Helping the Public Sector stay competitive in the job market - by targeting the widest possible employee market.
- Attracting recruits into the public sector as an employer of first choice - by offering more opportunities in terms of employment, location, skills, training, career development, and flexible working.
- To retain staff in the public sector - by offering cross partnership career/skills development and secondments.
- To reduce recruiting costs to partners - by producing economies of scale.
- To speed-up recruitment - by providing end-to-end processes from initial application to acceptance.
- Make applying for a job easier by using a single application form for all jobs and employers.
- Allowing employers to pro-actively recruit.
- Facilitating appropriate functionality for passive and active job seekers.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting initiative as an employer, sharing and putting into practice the latest HR thinking and use of the internet, contact:
Paul Scott on 020 7884 3395
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs advertised on this site also appear on www.jobsgopublic.com